Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

We had such a wonderful day today.

Truth be told it did not start out wonderful.  The enemy definately tried to put his two cents in this morning.  I spent 15 minutes telling Alex that his clothes did not match and why he could not wear that to church and then half way to church I looked at Michael and said "where are your shoes"?!  He thought they were in the car but they were not...yes we had to turn around and go back home.

All these things were definately trying to distract me and rob me of joy...but aha!  I am on to oh evil one and said "get behind me"!!

Come to find out he tried to pull this trick on several other people I talked to today...not very creative is he.

After a wonderful church service we headed to my favorite place on earth besides my house...my home away from home. 

Such a wonderfully peaceful place where time stands still, cell phones do not exist and people are relaxed.


My adopted parents Nana and Paw Paw.
So much love and wisdom here that they freely pour out.

The boys enjoy it too. 
Such sweet smiles
This is more realistic.
They swam.
They relaxed.
I curled up with Nana for some really good long talks. 
I could stay here forever.

But alas, I can not.  Tomorrow is back to work and school.  Three days went by fast, but we soaked up rest, relaxation and fellowship and made great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment